Today we got to take a giant bus to Ikea and shop all day:
We had some time to kill by the end of the trip and stopped at the restaurant in Ikea where we discovered the healthiest most amazing juice! Kicking myself for not buying 10 more of these to bring home with me.
I also tried my first Belgian waffle at Chatelain Market this week, which was just as amazing as everyone says.
Tomorrow we are going sightseeing around Brussels followed by beer tasting in the middle of Grand Place. I find myself trying to savor every single minute of my days in Belgium...already a week has gone by and I think this year is going to pass just as quickly. At the same time I am anxious for September to start, so that I can meet all the adorable Kindergarteners that I will be spending the year with. So much to look forward to!!!
| From Brussels :) |
p.s. I don't know if it is just our neighborhood or Belgium in general...but these are EVERYWHERE!
ohhh...love the blogs Ali.. keep 'em coming!! That is one big slug!! Speaking of which, how are the men in Belgium??? hahahahha... J.K.!!!!
ReplyDeletelove you Ali Boo!!! xxx000